Saturday, June 04, 2005

This sucks :(

A good friend of mine is getting married. Today. In the States. And I'm here....*sigh* I'm so bummed I don't even have words...This is the second friend of mine (my age anyway) to get married. About a year ago my old best friend from elementary/middle school got married. In Florida. I wasn't there for that either. Geeze, what kind of friend am I? Both weddings I planned to attend but ended up not being able to because the dates got moved up. The most upsetting part with this one though is I'll be back in the States in three weeks. I'm missing it by three stinkin' weeks! I could cry about it...but I already did that. So yeah...I hope I get to see pictures. I asked Laurie to take some for me but I don't know if she will or not. If she doesn't maybe someone else will. I dunno...

So anyway, I decided not to go out tonight. I'm just not in the mood at all. Maybe I can go get a movie and some chocolate. I really need chocolate right now! lol. Mint chocolate chip ice cream would be the best, but I don't know if that'll happen. Anything would do at this point though.

Sorry this is such a bummer post, I don't do them very often but today I just needed to whine for a minute. Jenny, if you read this: I love you, Girl! I wish you and Mike all the best and all the happiness in the world. I can't wait to see you! *hug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home