Sunday, May 22, 2005

Night Stuff

Boy, I hate traveling at night here. Not because I feel like it's dangerous or anything (although I definitely would not advise spending any more time than necessary at Centraal Station) most of the time I get home with no problems at all. The reason I hate it so much is because it takes soooo looooong to get everywhere. Normally it takes me about fourty-five minutes to an hour to get from my house to Anna's house in Scheveningen. Tonight however, because of having to wait for and take two night busses and a night train, it took me almost two and a half hours to get home. blech!

We had a good time going out and stuff though. We played a card game and just hung out at Anna's house for a few hours and then went out and ended up at a little Australian bar called Kangaroos. We had fun and laughed a lot. I'm so grateful that I have such a fun group of friends now. There was a period of a couple months when I first got here that I had no one at all to hang out with, that sucked! But now it's all good. My friends are great and I'm so glad most of them are sticking around for awhile. Except Anna who's moving to Spain in July :( Well I'm happy for her but it sure is going to be a bummer not having her around any more. *sigh* Such is life I guess...

So yeah, my evening was great, I just need to make sure I leave earlier next time or spend the night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry for you

but hopefully see u soon at the beach.
til then... slaap lekker;-)
Bea

Sun May 22, 11:53:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home