Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good times, good times...

Sunday afternoon was just so nice. It was one of the most pleasant afternoons I've had in a long time. I met up with Anna, Caitlin, Bea and Camilla and we headed out to Wijk aan Zee, a cute little Dutch beach town, and saw Illicit (a hip hop band that Kathrin's boyfriend plays in).


Here's the whole band


Pieter during his solo

They were good actually, I had a really fun time watching them play. So yeah, it was just a good day. Nothing too terribly exciting about it, we just chilled and I got to hang out with my friends and be silly and smile and laugh a lot. We also took some really nice pictures of us girls on the beach but unfortunately they're on Caitlin's camera so I can't post them right now. Caitlin, you gotta send me those! *wink*

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

live music is the greatest.

Tue May 24, 05:08:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home