Saturday, April 02, 2005

Hair

Caroline and I have so much fun together every day. One of the things I enjoy doing with her is playing with her hair. Here's some of the fun styles I've done.


a simple pony tail


piggy tails, always cute on little girls


half up


two little braids


a french braid


and the proof that she loves having her hair done! All these braids took me about an hour and a half to do and she loved every minute of it


Ok so technically this isn't a hair style but when she put this hat on I thought it was too funny.

So, there's the styles I've tried so far. What a cutie hé? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

fun. her hair is growning huh? it was much shorter back around Christmas time.

Sat Apr 02, 07:40:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Apr 03, 12:37:00 AM GMT+2  
Blogger Duke_of_Earle said...

Great pix, Abi. Good blog, too. I enjoy following you around Europe, seeing some of the places I've been to. The pictures of Florence brought back lots of memories.

Sun Apr 03, 12:38:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home