Thursday, February 24, 2005

Day at the Zoo

This week the boys are on holiday from school. I'm enjoying it because it means I get to spend the whole day with them instead of just a couple hours in the afternoon. It also means that we get to go out and do fun stuff. Monday I took the boys to see the Spongebob movie. Spongebob is definitely not my favorite cartoon character but it was fun just going out to the movies with the boys. Today I took all three of the kids to the zoo. We had a good time. It was a bit cold so we spent a lot of the time inside but it was still nice.



Me and the kids



"kijk, een gekke penguin!" *wink* (sorry, that's for Lana and Joel, if you want to know just ask me)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

that was such a funny day. I loved it when he saw the "crazy penguin." *smile*

thats a fun pic of you and teh kids too. :) glad you all had fun!

Fri Feb 25, 07:33:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home