Friday, February 25, 2005

Nog een keer!

I'm going to London again for the weekend. I'll be going by myself so it should be interesting, it'll be my first "real" trip alone. I'm excited though. The weather is supposed to be rainy the whole time but that's ok, I plan on visiting a lot of the museums and stuff so that's all indoors. Besides, I've lived in Holland for almost seven months so I'm used to a little rain, lol. I'll try and take a bunch of pictures and I'll post them when I get back. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeey I've just seen i can write you a comment even if i am not a blogspot member. :-)lol

so just wanted to wish u a lot of fun in London. !!!
travelling alone is ssoooo much fun!

Fri Feb 25, 03:38:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Joel said...

Have a great time!!! And try and stay dry, rain & cold don't mis well. *wink*

Fri Feb 25, 07:36:00 PM GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

traveling alone is awesome! have a blast babe!!!

Sat Feb 26, 12:19:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home