Friday, April 01, 2005

1 April

één April
kikker in je bil...

lol. That's what I heard all day long. Luckily my kids aren't old enough to really understand the idea behind April Fools Day and so I wasn't met with any unpleasant surprises, hehe.

The weather is becoming daily more springy which I am extremely happy about. I took the kids to the park and spent about 3 hours with them there, they're growing up so much. It's amazing to me how much they've really grown even in the short time that I've been here. I got to spend some extra time with the boys this week because they had holiday from school so that was nice. I enjoy having all the kids at once. I feel like Caroline gets all my time but that's only because the boys have to be in school. I don't think about it usually but weeks like this remind me how much I miss being able to play with Morten and Timo too. They're just great kids and a pleasure to spend time with *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home