Monday, April 18, 2005

Feeling better, yea!

Well I was pretty sick over the weekend. I'm a very healthy person in general so this was probably the sickest I've been in years, no fun. I went to the doctor which was an interesting experience in itself, lol. The doctor was much more comfortable speaking Dutch than English and even though normally my Dutch is pretty good, when I'm running a fever my brain doesn't work as well. Luckily Ineke was there with me and served as kind of a translator. Still, the doctor couldn't really figure out what was wrong with me, oh well. Anyway I just wanted to explain why I've been pretty much MIA over the past few days and hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things in no time at all *smile*

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

glad to hear you are doing better! *smile*

Thu Apr 21, 04:18:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home