Saturday, January 08, 2005

Better

I'm a lot better now. I got sad a couple times today but no tears. Actually I really didn't have time to cry because I had all three kids today and the boys fought almost constantly...It seemed like every time I'd finally get them playing nicely one of them would start something again. Even giving them a rest time in front of the television didn't work today! Oh well. It kept me busy, but I'm really glad that I'm going out tonight. I'll try and take some pictures of our evening and post them later. Actually, I'm not really sure what we're going to be doing. I know tomorrow we're supposed to go ice skating but other than that I'm not really sure. It'll be nice to see the girls (and guys?) again. I haven't seen a lot of them in almost a month. Anyway, it should be a good time and it'll get my mind on other things...*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home