Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finally

Well I've tried to post like five times now and every time it gets deleted somehow. It's a little frustrating. Anyway, I had a great weekend. Saturday evening I went out with Anna, the Au Pair I went to the Reggea concert with and she brought a couple of Au Pairs that she knows, Bea from Hungary and Katherine from Germany. We started out at a little cafe and just talked for awhile. Then Katherine had to leave and Bea, Anna and I went to a really cool club called The Water Front. It was so much fun. Most of the people didn't even get to the club until almost 1am so we ended up staying out really late. I didn't get to bed until almost 6am! I love dancing though and that's what I did the whole night so it really was a blast. We're planning on going out in Amsterdam next weekend too so that's exciting. I'm so glad that I'm finally getting some friends. It's such a relief. A person can only go so long with out friends and these girls are really nice. First of all we have a lot in common just from being Au Pairs. Trust me, we're like mini-mothers and never get sick of talking about our kids or hearing about someone elses. Plus, we have other stuff in common as well. Also, the fact that I don't drink isn't an issue and I never feel pressure from them. I really think I may have found my group.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

glad to hear it. sounds like you are having fun. we got you a few (small) gifts for christmas yesterday. it was so funny because i went shopping on my own, then i went shopping with laurie, then later... after i already got home lana called me and i went shopping with her and beth. so by the time all was said an done i was sick of stores. lol. but you should really like what we got you.

Thu Dec 02, 05:18:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home