Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I love lay overs!

...at least when other people have them, hehe. This morning Pastor Dan, the director of Fuel International, and his family were on their way home from Africa and they had a lay over at Schiphol Airport so I decided to stop by and see them. Their plane got in at 6:15am which meant that I had to leave my house at 5am. It was totally worth the loss of sleep though. We got to hang out for a couple of hours and talk and stuff. They're so great! Anyway, it was super nice getting to see them. And hey, if any of you happen to travel internationally and have a stop at Schiphol don't hesitate to let me know *wink*


Seth and Alyzsa wanted me to take a picture, they've grown up so much!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally let you know... I'd love to meet you, you seem so interesting.

I doubt I'll ever make it, but it's nice to know that someone out there would meet me at the airport lol.

Tue Apr 26, 07:41:00 PM GMT+2  
Blogger Mayla Andrade said...

Hi Abi. This picture is so nice. They are so cute! Alizsa learned how to say "Oi" (Hi) in Portuguese during her time here in Brazil. By the way, I think it was very nice that you went to see them. :)

Sun May 01, 04:35:00 AM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home