Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Country Getaway



Last week I went on holiday with my host family to a little town called Oosterhout. It was a good time. The weather was pretty bad unfortunately but we still did plenty of fun stuff :) Here are some pictures from my week:

On the farm:


A real Dutch experience


with ponies


and chickens

Day trip to Breda:


Little Dutch street


buying shoes

The Efteling:


Caroline saying hello to the park's mascot


Timo, Caroline and Me on one of the rides


I'm such a little kid, I just love carousels :)


In the "Sprookjes Bos" (Fairy Tale Forest) a sign pointing to where we could see the story of Little Red Riding Hood


Our boat ride

It was a good week :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

i like boat rides. looks like fun!

Thu May 19, 03:06:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home